Price Not Disclosed
7+/- Acres with 432 ft fronting Irlo Bronson and 706 ft deep sharing a lighted corner entrance with Wawa
Retail / Commercial. Ideal for a multitude of development options.
For pricing all prospects must complete a Registration & NDA.
Less than 1/2-mile from the FL Turnpike Ramp and Less than 1.5-mile from the Silver Spurs Arena / Osceola Heritage Park. Located in Osceola County, Florida.
- 38,000 plus cars per day traffic count
- Shared Entrance with Wawa
- Over 98,000 population within a 5-mile radius
- $50,684 average household income
- Prime development opportunity in a fast growing area
- Major CRA Redevelopment Area for Osceola County